30 days..you have got to be kidding me

>> Tuesday, June 16, 2009





Donte' Stallworth had the legal system come down on him pretty hard today. I mean 30 days of jail, 2 years home arrest and a lifetime ban of his driver's license for getting drunk, driving, and killing a 59 year old man? Doesn't that seem a little harsh to you all?

This is ridiculous, plain and simple. Mike Vick killed some dogs and had serve a couple of years in prison and a little house arrest himself. Stallworth literally runs over a guy drunk, kills the poor man and has to pull 30 days in jail?

I know that the family agreed to all of terms of the plea bargain and I am sure they were well compensated by Stallworth, but still this isn't right. My guess is Stallworth will be playing football for free for a few years to pay this one off. Thats if Goodell even allows him back on the field this decade. I am curious to see what type of punishment Stallworth will recieve for this from the good ole' commsioner of the league.

This just doesn't seem fair at all. I mean a guy was killed walking down the street and the killer will possibly be playing professional football again this year. There are some serious holes in the judicial system, come on Gary your a lawyer, you need to do something about this.

11 comments:

Anonymous June 16, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

About time a black man got treated right by the judicial system thats always trying to keep us down.

Derrick June 16, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

wow.

rujason83 June 16, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

i don't know what has me in shock more, that frst comment or the actual "punishment"...

Kris June 16, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

haha you tell em anonymous

Derrick June 16, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

I'm still rollin lol

Anonymous June 16, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

Why would it shock you jason? I'm a black man that has been destoryed by the american judicial system. Who should be able to tell me I can't slang rock on the streets? Thankfully My main nig Obama is gonna change it all. BP for life. For you crackers that means BLACK POWER!

rujason83 June 16, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

i stand corrected it was the first comment and now the one before this one...

Anonymous June 16, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

Jason is scared that the black man is going to get more power. That's right people like me and Donte Stallworth will be runnin society like we run NBA and NFL now. No chance for you white ass crackas. BP!

Derrick June 16, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

I'm sure Obama would be proud of what you have to say...

rujason83 June 16, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

yes, that is what im scared of. last time i checked obama is only half black so you only have .5 "BP" as you put it. and if you want to keep score its 43.5 - .5! stallworth gets some money and just showing he can't handle it, like vick's now broke ass whose working for $10 an hour..."BP" indeed.

rujason83 June 16, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

nah derrick it'd only be the white half of obama holding him down...