Black Mamba - 2 Orlando - 0

>> Sunday, June 7, 2009


Kobe - Black Mamba Pictures, Images and Photos


Alright so Kobe wasn't as dominant as he was in the last game but he and the Lakers still got the job done tonight. Superman once again disappoints, but in all fairness its hard to score when Phil Jackson throws 3 players at you everytime you touch the ball.

Some random observations from this game include; my man, J.J. Reddick getting love with some pt in the fourth quarter and overtime. He held his own I suppose, I am just glad he got that backne under control. Thank god he was able to wear a cut off sleeve shirt in college.

Has anyone else noticed that ABC is 0-2 in showing the opening tip off of the game? I don't know why, but it pisses me off. I want to see the game from beginning to end.

When did Tony Battie sneak back into the league? I like when the announcers referenced his experience with the Celtics in the conference finals in 2002 as if it is going to benefit the Magic 7 years later. Sad.

The game was a lot more exciting tonight, I am curious to see how it plays out down in Orlando. It might not be a sweep afterall.

2 comments:

Hager June 8, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

and you get a Kudos for this, seein that me and you are the only kobe fans around, i only thought it was fittin to give ya one

Derrick June 8, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

Best part of the night was J.J. trying to guard Kobe...lol