Lil' Wayne on Kobe's Nuts...

>> Saturday, June 6, 2009





Lil Wayne, the only man who butchers the english language worse than Emmitt Smith, has busted out with a new track called, "Kobe Bryant." There is some great lyrical word play within the aforementioned song.


"Kobe doing work.
2-4 on my shirt
he the greatest on the court
and I’m the greatest on the verse.
Going for the fourth ring
like it was his first.
Gotta get the gleam, do it for Kareem!"


I didn't think it could get any worse than "Lollipop" or "A Milli," but I was wrong. I have now been introduced to a nasally love fest for The Mamba, and not only that, but it has an appearance from the wonderful, Screamin' Stephen A. Smith. Prepare your ears for a raping that only Kobe would approve...


4 comments:

Gary June 6, 2009 at 11:41 PM  

And I must say it would be difficult to compete with certain lyrics in 'A Millie'. Some of best lyrics in that poetic song:

"I'm a venereal disease like a menstral bleed"
"Plentys in me, any guinea's with em bigger than a mini and remind I'm"

I mean what a great use of the English language.

Derrick June 6, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

the venereal disease one is by far the best...

he's such an idiot!

Gary June 6, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

I didn't think a menstral blood was a veneral disease, but I could be wrong

Derrick June 6, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

Yeaaaaaaaaah....I'm a veeeeeeeeennneerreeaaaalllll diseaase