OT: Looking to Get Beat??

>> Sunday, June 14, 2009

What's up guys...wanted to give all the readers an opportunity to hit me up on the PS3 Network and challenge me on a few online games...

My PSN Network name is: UderricKY...

Anytime you wanna throw down on any of the listed games:
UFC: Undisputed
Call of Duty: World at War
NCAA Football 09
Madden 09
ESPN College Hoops 2K8
MLB 09: The Show

Just hit me up...I'm game to play you all anytime...


*Quick update: No word from the Jodie Meeks camp yet....everyone was expecting some form of a leak by now, but its still all quiet out of the Meeks camp.

Thanks,
Derrick

2 comments:

Gary June 14, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

I would own you at Call of Duty and NCAA

Derrick June 14, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

dude you'd have no chance...

I'm always up 40-0 at halftime on NCAA lol