The Return of Phil

>> Thursday, June 11, 2009





While my fellow playmakers are off at work being able to walk, I am laid up in bed following yesterdays back surgery. The surgery itself was successful and hopefully I will be up and moving in no time. I appreciate all the prayers and support.

Compared to what Phil & Amy Mickelson have went through the past couple of weeks, I have no right to complain about my small problems. Three weeks after announcing to the world that his wife, Amy, was diagnoised with breast cancer, Phil Mickelson returns back to competition in the St. Jude Classic on June 11, 2009. Currently Phil is 2 under par through seven.

Personally, I cannot imagine the emotional turmoil Phil is facing going into today's tournament. We here at the playmakers are certainly pulling for the Mickelson family and look forward to seeing Phil perform well at the St. Jude Classic.

3 comments:

Anthony Moore June 13, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

Feel bad for Phil and his family. How scary it must be to see your loved one go through something like that. My prayers are with them...

Great job guys...

Derrick June 14, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

it's good to see Phil back on the links....

I'm not a huge fan personally, but he is an integral part of the sport.

Taylor Corbett June 15, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

Phil is the best lefty ive seen since..... oh well... myself! best regards to phil and his family.