Clinton As a Blond ...

>> Thursday, July 30, 2009







Earlier this month, pictures of Clinton Portis hit the internet with blond hair and blond beard. Luckily for Sisqo, Portis had re-dyed his hair before training camp begin. When asked why C.P. went blond in the first place, he had this to say:

"Why did I go blond?" he repeated. "I just felt like doing something different. You know, I think even with that, from what I hear, now I'm gay? I don't think there's a woman in the United States of America that would say I'm gay. So, you know, I don't hang around men, I don't live a private life, there's constantly people around me. You know, I did it because that was something that I felt like doing. At the moment it was like, 'Ohhh, I want to do something weird and different,' and that's what I did, I dyed my hair blond. You know, it wasn't an attention seeker. I actually was out of the country, I left the country after I did it, so I wasn't even over here once I did it. So it was just an experiment."

Too much attention caused him to dye it back because C.P. isn't much of an attention seeker. I guess the references to Sisqo didn't help the situation. Of course I think he looks more like Carlton Banks dressed as Macaulay Culkin.



4 comments:

Derrick July 31, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

I worry about Clinton from time to time.

Here's to hoping for 1400 yards and 12 touchdowns with that blonde hair.

Anonymous July 31, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

What is that guy thinking? A nig with blond hair is like a white dude with dreads, stuipd.

Brett July 31, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

I was thinkin 1800 yds and 15 td, and NO FUMBLES LOST.

Pennington Block Co. August 3, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

I thought that was Sisco and the chicks from the Thong Song! haha