Grandpa Favre Sets Deadline....

>> Thursday, July 16, 2009





The drama queen has established himself another deadline regarding his return to the NFL. Favre has allowed himself to July 30th to make a decision on his 26th possible return to the NFL. Favre had this to say regarding the deadline...

"There's two weeks left and I'm doing everything I can," Favre said. "I was down here Sunday morning working out. I'm trying to get everything to where I feel 100 percent when I go in. I can't go in any less. When you're 39 years old, it's hard enough. But it's getting there."

Favre is attempting to return to the Packers most hated rival, the Minnesota Vikiings, and appears to be willing to throw away his entire Green Bay legacy for one more year in the spotlight, or one more year annoying us on sportscenter.

0 comments: