The Fascination of Nascar?

>> Monday, August 24, 2009





As I spent the weekend, along with Kris, at a campsite at the Bristol raceway I am continually amazed by the atmosphere that surrounds a bunch of cars making left turns for four hours. As I sat around, took about ninety-seven jello shots and pounded several bourbon and cokes with my friends, the personalities that you get the pleasure of viewing at a nascar race blow a Tennessee football game out of the water!

I began to ponder if the majority of these individuals literally save all the money that they are given VIA my paycheck and buy them a nice looking Tony Stewart t-shirt and about 74 busch lights. Seriously, out of what hollow do these individuals plant their asses when they go home for the night?

I left the campsite one time to pick up a pack of smokes to with one of my buddies and I think I counted 327 mullets, 83 extreme back hair situations, 14 camel toes, 6 whale tails that would make a fat lady at the post office jealous and one lady who had a rat-tail that reached the back of her knees!

Honestly, if there is another place in America where you can see the things that roll dirty like they do at the Bristol Raceway, I'd be very, very interested to know exactly where that location resides!

0 comments: