Oh Brett...you couldn't resist

>> Tuesday, August 18, 2009





Brett Favre couldn't just stay retired. He realized that he had been forgotten about with the media, once he had decided to do the honorable thing and stay retired. It was almost too good to be true, well unfortunately that was the case.

Brett after watching one Viking's preseason game, decided that he had a pretty good cast of players to work with and could have a legit chance at making a deep playoff run. I guess...I really think Brett is just killing his legacy each and every year he pulls this same crap. I mean it was bad last year, but now to go to Green Bay's most hated rival? I mean come on.

I'm not taking up for the Packers in any case, they probably shouldn't have forced Brett out if he wasn't ready to hang them up yet. The guy can obviously still play, but they did make a decision and Brett probably should have lived with it. On the brightside, I suppose it won't all be about Vick anymore on sportscenter.

0 comments: