Turf Toe Tuesday ...

>> Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I realize it has been some time since I made a post concerning Turf Toe Tuesday, or any post for that matter. Since today is Tuesday, and I actually have a story concerning a big toe that hit home pretty close, I decided to post a Turf Toe Tuesday blog.

Well I awoke this morning with a sharp pain in my big toe preventing me from walking. As I struggled into work in excruciating pain, I quickly learned I would need to get to a doctor before I could receive any relief. Following the doctor's examination, I was quickly diagnosed with gout, which is similar to turf toe pain according to the doctor. I had to wonder if karma was biting me in the ass since I had poked fun at athletes with turf toe. Just any interesting thought for a Tuesday ....

0 comments: