The Dysfunctional Deadskins...

>> Monday, October 26, 2009



I had planned on writing a blog tonight about just how much the ESPN MNF crew misses Emmitt Smith and his butcher of the english language, but I was sidetracked and began watching my Redskins grace national TV with a chance at redemption.

To preface...I have been a Redskins fan my entire life...born and raised on the burgundy and gold. In my 26 years on this earth, I've cheered for Mark Rypien, Gary Clark, Ricky Sanders and Art Monk. I've owned a Charles Mann jersey and even suffered through the Heath Shuler and Steve Spurrier debacles.

I've attempted to support our owner, Dan Snyder, and his ridiculous overpaying of past their prime free agents and his mistreatment of coaches, but this season has caused me to lose all support for this organization outside of the uniform.

As I sit here watching a crack baby attempt to lead this team down the field and watch a halftime score that resembles that of a UK-Florida game...it pains me to even admit that I'm a Skins fan...

As bad as I hate to say it....I'm now on the verge of feeling the same pain that Kris has had to suffer through with the idiocy of Al Davis and the terribleness that is the Oakland Raiders. Yes, this Redskins team is as terribly as the Oakland Raiders.

Ok, I can't believe those words were just typed on my keyboard...I think I'm done for the night.

1 comments:

Kris October 26, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

Speak for yourself..Seymour said we are going to the playoffs...so I'm just waitin for it to flip at any day now