It's College Basketball Season ALREADY?

>> Monday, November 9, 2009





Yeah, I know its been a while. I've had shit to do, and I'm not even gonna apologize for having a real life outside of the internet.

However, since its obvious that the commissioners of the BCS conferences are attempting to make sure that no-one crashes their system...I've lost interest in the integrity of college football this season, and thats something I never thought I'd hear myself say. Therefore, I'm turning my attention, for the time being, over to the world of college basketball....

Welcome to the PMB's inaugural TOP 25...

25)Kansas State
24)Minnesota
23)Dayton
22)Louisville
21)Georgia Tech
20)Clemson
19)Mississippi State
18)Washington
17)Ohio State
16)Georgetown
15)Tennessee
14)Oklahoma
13)Butler
12)California
11)Ohio State
10)Duke
9)North Carolina
8)UCONN
7)Purdue
6)Texas
5)Michigan State
4)Villanova
3)West Virginia
2)Kentucky
1)Kansas

Breakdowns of the top 10 teams coming throughout the week :)

0 comments: