That's How We Roll In Cuba...

>> Thursday, March 11, 2010





This is why we cannot have a peaceful relationship with the country of Cuba. You plunk someone at their local rec park, or professional ball park (I'm not really sure what this stadium really houses) and they chase your ass with a bat.

The best part? Not a single teammate comes to the aid of the pitcher and he proceeds to run like a little punk bitch on the playground. Honestly, the best video I've seen in a long, long time!

With that in mind, for your protection I have linked the best weapon of defense I can find on amazon if you have a future trip to Cuba in the works.

:)

2 comments:

Sam March 11, 2010 at 8:15 PM  

Haha! I almost posted about this when I got home.

debi March 12, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

Gosh Derrick..Don't you remember...Same thing happened when your mom played softball!!

Ok..maybe not the same thing..A drunk husband in the stands got pissed off cuz his wifes team was losing..Hits a guy in the head with a ROCK...said guys brother chases him with a bat!!..Oh well..it wasn't a very exciting game up until that point!!

Nice Video..:)

MOM