What? What's that??

>> Tuesday, March 2, 2010



Yeah, yeah.....I know what you're thinking.

This bastard has cried wolf about seventeen times on us, and screaming that he's back and better than ever...

I realize that I've done that several times, but I want to think this time is different. I now have a good friend who is willing to put in the time and effort with me needed to help maintain this blog at the capacity that I feel it needs maintained. Sam will be joining The PMB and hopefully, you guys will enjoy his input, and he's a baseball fan, to boot.

Kris may even stop by with some sarcasm and bullshit posting upon occasion, and myself, I hope to be able to post as much as humanly possible. Work has been keeping me busy, but it also has me stuck in a hotel room with little to do in the evenings besides gambling my money away on West Virginia slot machines.

So, all I ask, is give The PMB one more opportunity to provide you with some sports info, ridiculousness and the occasional joke about Charlie Weiss and his lovely FUPA. If we fail to provide this time, then feel free to tell us to pull a Rae Carruth and attempt to disappear.




0 comments: